Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Exhaustedly, but lovingly

Hi Maggie,

I have been exhausted all day.  I can't sleep, but I am soooooo tired.  Could be the eclipse - and we get two this month.  I listened to a lecture this afternoon and a few of the phrases spoke to me.  I'm going to jot them here, so I don't forget. Then, when my brain is functioning again, maybe I can see why they drew my attention.

The lecture was about cellular intelligence and power.  The woman. Chloe Park,  told a story of great abuse leading to three suicide attempts.  On her twenty-first birthday a shaman found her and set her on a path of healing.  The shaman thing jumped out at me again.

Things I hope to reflect on:


Those of us who are doing this work are speakers of truth and we are awakening all over the world.

Our species, as a collective, is realizing who we are and integrating back to wholeness.

In the surrender state we are open to receive.

We are exploring our dark selves, but one candle, no - one speck of Light - transmutes the dark.

Love is the highest vibration of the Universe.

Red chakra - deals with tribe, ancestry, the imprints of our lineage, the core issues of what has happened to us.
Orange chakra - sexuality, creativity, relationships, power of intent.
Yellow chakra - will, sense of self, identity.

How do we make love with all of creation? How do we reamin present in every moment?  How can we be penetrated by the very air?

We must climb into the abyss that blocks us.

No problem has ever been solved by the same vibrational frequency that created it.

If we just serve one person, that is enough.


Exhaustedly but lovingly,

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment