Sunday, November 11, 2012

Schizo-Clare

Hey Maggie, Guess what...

I started gaining some weight this week.  I am numbing.  I am using sugar and wheat to cover the Muse.  I am seeking my cowboy boot psyche, trying to reform the instrument of torture, so I can resume kicking myself...There is some part of me that desperately wants to hide and maintain status quo.  This shows I am making progress, I think!

A dear friend was here for the afternoon.  She came in with a carnelian pendant and told me she had no idea why, but she knew it was for me.

I know why.  The meditation that introduced the Muse came through my very wounded orange chakra.  And this carnelian is very orange.  She is offering loving support.

So I am hiding, I am choosing slow-motion suicide through unhealthy foods...I am also coveting flowered boots and new glasses and maybe a haircut.

Feeling just a tad schizophrenic today!!

Love you,

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment