Friday, November 9, 2012

common threads

The constipation thing is a weird thread...
I remember Mom telling me that I was so constipated as a baby that Grammy had to digitally stimulate or disimpact stool from my rectum...
the other common thread is the restraining...
I can't breathe if I am held down...
it's a total panic to be pushed onto my back...
I have wondered where that came from...
knowing it was a deep reaction to the historical abuse.

Knowing that your son was asking to see me makes me very happy...
It is wonderful to be acknowledged...
and wanted.

I am spending the weekend with my kids...
the girls are coming home to "can for Thon"...
stand at busy intersections and collect donations for kids' cancer research...
It's a tradition at their university...
The oldest has collected over $3000 so far...
She really has a kind heart.
She is running a marathon next Sunday to raise additional money through pledges.
She is hoping to dance in the 46 hour dance marathon in March.

Husband and I spent the morning discussing our will with an attorney...
very strange, planning for my ultimate demise...
We have to decide at what age to allow the kids to take control of any inheritance they might receive...
when will they be mature enough?
it depends...on alot of circumstances...

I hope to get outside this weekend and put my gardens in order. The vegetable garden is done...but all of the perennials need to be cut off and cleaned up. It will be wonderful to connect to nature...and the weather is predicted to be beautiful.

Enjoy your evening...
 will check in tomorrow,
Maggie





No comments:

Post a Comment