Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hi!

If you are hanging out with our ancestors, say "Hi" from me!  That might be the way into the answers/wisdom we were seeking.  Pay attention to your intuition.  You might be ready to provide the insight we need to make a big step into understanding.

You hit me hard with the insight about the dog.  It might be a part of me.  And I do feel a kinship with dogs, even though I am truly heart-attached to my cat.  I have two friends who are psychic.  They don't know each other, but have given me the exact same message more than once.  They have both told me that this puppy is coming to me.  They have both said that I am not going to go and get a new puppy, but that it would come to me.  I told them both that I am not ready for another dog.  I have been reading a lot about terriers, and I think the dog in the dream was a Cairn or young Wheaten terrier.  Terrier means of the earth, and the dogs are supposed to be bright and stubborn.  It could represent me!

My kids' relationships with their dad is not healthy, and not always easily analyzed.  Those relationships influence the sibling relationships.  My youngest wants a daddy.  That's part of the reason she is drawn to older, controlling men.  She also has no idea of how beautiful she is, and that some men see her as a score rather than a human being.  She wants her daddy, but not the one she has.  She doesn't want one that spends most of his time drunk and can say nasty, biting things.  That has gotten worse as he has spent more time wallowing in alcohol.

I will pass on your invitation,.  She may want to come in the winter.  Right now she has a job she loves in an industry where she sees a future.  This is good for her!

I think there was noticeable abuse with my youngest son. To me it was obvious, but I guess it really was subtle.   And I don't know why.  This kid was always sweet and helpful and gregarious, smiling and ready to be loved.  His dad just didn't like him, acted like he didn't trust him, didn't want him around, always suspecting the worst.  Maybe he reminds his dad of his dad.  Grandpop was much the same as my son - gregarious and ready to talk to anyone, and a natural leader.  He was hard to live up to, but my youngest could be just like that.  He is lost, a little, though, trying to find himself or prove himself.  He was able to express himself once and tell his dad that he really needed a strong male in his life when he was growing up and he really resents his dad for not being there.  They have been better friends since then.

I was worried about Mom's continued pain. I talked to her last week, though, and she was pretty reassuring that this was normal, she was healing.  Dad's pretty psychic.  If he's worried, there is probably something to worry about...

Dinner time.  We're having split pea soup tonight.

Love from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment