Friday, November 23, 2012

Intuitive

I worked a few hours today, even though it's a holiday weekend.  And I participated in my annual Buy Nothing Day Celebration.  Actually, I lied - I bought two stamps.

A friend came to visit for a few hours this afternoon, and we talked a lot about family dynamics, addictions, pain...From the work that you and I have been doing here, everything is clearer than it has ever been before.  It's almost like we each wear our pain - like a badge of honor - and it identifies us and shows in our behavior.  We can almost tell someone's story by discussing the patterns  they are using to survive now.  And then those of us in relationship with them, these stories are evident too.  We draw near to our best teachers.

The other thing that shocked me is that I have become so much more intuitive.  The right words are coming out of my mouth!

It has been a day of knitting and leftovers.  I hope you and your kids are having a fun weekend together.

Love to you all...Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment