Saturday, January 2, 2016

trust

Clare,

My New Year's Eve was pretty quiet and challenging.
Husband came home from work in a very difficult mood. He is overwhelmed by life right now…
hospital takeovers…
financial concerns…
potential retirements of colleagues...
raising our kids…
fostering 2 other kids.
I listened as he spoke and could only come up with one word…
Trust.
I asked him to trust that the divine universe was leading and all we have to do is follow.
He has so much discomfort with letting go of control.
It is out of his comfort zone.
I see him struggle…
and yet the answer is simple…
but never easy…
Trust

We had the young men over yesterday. It was comfortable…they fit in nicely here.
And yet, I kept judging what I thought his thoughts were minute by minute.
I had to let it go and ask for trust in husband…
trust…
it goes both ways.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment