Wednesday, January 27, 2016

let it flow, let it flow, can't hold it back anymore

Hi Maggie,

My mind returns occasionally to our visit with your Reiki healer. She said you had a lifetime of taking in homeless boys and raising them.  It seems to be who you are.  Keep thinking, but trust your heart.  Your leading is so strong...

Thank you for the affirmation - flow is the answer.

The more I think about it, the more it really does seem to be the answer.  Every situation I think of - appropriate flow is the remedy, the best solution.

On New Years I declared that this is the year of saying Yes! I think I need a Yes! sign for the wall in front of my desk.  It seems that saying yes means jumping in, being part of the flow. Part of me is so excited.  Part of me is scared...terrified.  I think I have been wading - pretty much ever since I got married, although I have had a couple good swims!

It also strikes me that flow is the perfect way to describe being in the green chakra. And as I have droned on about in the past, that is the learning of this age. How do we get out of the yellow chakra and into the green chakra.  I guess it is by saying Yes!

The baby was sick on Monday. Her mama was sick yesterday.  Today I am feeling off.  Am I next?  If I am I expect I will be flowing, up and down, from the digestive tract for several hours.  If I get it, I hope it is tonight...I can't afford to miss any time at work.

Ah - life in the inflamed US!

Keep on flowing...

Love and hugs from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment