Sunday, January 24, 2016

love, light, healing

Hi Maggie,

Sounds like a fun job...not only can you do something to make a difference, but it sounds like fun.  I hope you really love it.

No snow here. Just the few inches we got last week. And it's going to be mid-40's this week, which means MUD!  I moved and stacked firewood today. After I got started, Nephew came and helped me. It's a good workout. Bending, lifting, twisting, pushing the wheelbarrow.  I felt strong. Came in a found a challenge on our favorite social media. Since 22 vets commit suicide every day, the challenge is to do 22 push ups every day for the next 22 days.  That is until Valentine's Day.

I do old lady push ups with bent knees. I did 7 in my first batch, and will finish in 2 more bouts. But I'm doing it!

Didn't sleep well last night. That was probably because of the full moon. So I was working with three intelligences, which has been my meditation at night lately.  I have been working with Love, Light and Healing.  I have been sort of analyzing myself in the realm of each.

Love, I sort of understand and sort of don't. I really know love of Earth and of others who share the planet with us.  I know love of family, love of friends.  But I stumble over one-on-one, romantic bonds where we must be probably the absolutely most vulnerable possible in this existence.  I want to be love, to be loving...I'm working on it.

Later, I got trapped in this, because I became curious about my emotions.  That is thanks to Brene Brown.  So I'm deeper, maybe more exposed to myself.  Strange thinking about vulnerability in terms of allowing myself to see me...

Light is fun. I have been trying to light up every cell in my body.  But in thinking about Love last night, I sort of came face-to-face with my hermit tendencies.  And Light told me to lighten up. I've gotta laugh more.

And I know that. I've written that here before. Sometimes I feel like I'm boring and I go in circles, not getting anywhere but deeper.

Healthy is a scan of my body. Where am I not flowing?  How do I remedy that?

All together, they provide another way of looking at my whole self.

So that is where my mind is now.  And it is very quiet here. so I am going to do...something quiet...hmmm...write or knit or watch a movie...

Love and hugs from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment