Wednesday, January 6, 2016

truly blessed

“If her past were your past, her pain your pain, her level of consciousness your level of consciousness, you would think and act exactly as she does. With this realization comes forgiveness, compassion and peace.”― Eckhart Tolle


Clare,
This is something I think of whenever I am sitting in a counseling session…
or hearing stories of others…
trying to be nonjudgemental.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I hope to give more of myself this year. I believe it will be in different ways than I've done before…variations on giving.

Today was a good day. I had my teeth cleaned and went to the Breast Center…
all news was good news…
thankfully.
Husband and I spent the day together…
talking about a lot of the upcoming changes and challenges. We are actually on the same page for the most part, which is good for us.
We've been trying to work on our differences by hearing the other out…
it's a nice practice…
that takes a lot of practice.

We had dinner with 3/4 of the kids…
it was fun…
there was a lot of laughter and stories jumping around the table.
I feel blessed today.

I will check in tomorrow.
Thanks of being my sister…
I am truly grateful for that.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment