Sunday, January 3, 2016

overdone

Clare,

I agree that stereotypical name calling and assumptions are the result of mental illness…
I also know it is fear based…
easily creating other in one word.
I hate when I hear those derogative words being spoken freely…
it immediately makes me uncomfortable.
I am reading a book called Ishmael…
it's about a teacher and a student.
the teacher is a gorilla…
the student, a middle aged man who water to change the world when he was a younger man.
The lesson is connection to the world and each other…
it is powerful…
it needs to be read…
the copyright is 1992.
How do these things escape us? or me?
I'm glad I'm reading it now.
I may suggest it to meeting as their next book selection.

I'm not feeling too well tonight…
queasy…
tired…
overdone.

I un-decorated my house today. That's always a sad day for me. The "magic" is over.
I like my stuff back out though…
it's comfortable…
and familiar.

I'll check back tomorrow.
Love and Light beautiful sister.
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment