Thursday, January 7, 2016

get outside

Hey Maggie!

Do you feel any older?  I remember trying that on every year as I was growing up. And I never felt any different, any more mature.  That aging crap creeps up on us when we aren't paying attention!

The Eckhart Tolle quote you started with is the exact same quote the young man I mentioned used to begin his thoughts about walking in another's shoes.

Finished the Glennon book.  More at peace with being reckless and shameless. Very content with being love. I'm really feeling inspired to be love.

Started the Brene book.  I always love her work...

Not much going on, not many profound thoughts.

I've been dancing with the baby, just to move each day. Then today was nice enough to walk.  She is strong enough to walk a mile now. We move slow, because, you know - short legs.  But we see more.  Today we found tracks. We found deer tracks as we were walking in the forest.  So after we talked about the deer, I picker her up, turned her around, set her down and asked what tracks she saw...her own!!  We also saw turkey tracks and, we had to come home and look up the identification, but we found squirrel tracks.

We watched the sky turn vivid colors, the sun was wishing us good-night as we turned away.  My granddaughter and I discussed the difference between good morning and goodnight.

It was very connected..or maybe, I was very connected.  It's just own more piece of the ongoing - Get your butt outside every day, Clare! lesson.

Feeling very tired, so I'm going to honor that and turn in early tonight.

Love and hugs from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment