Thursday, October 2, 2014

We're off...

Clare,

I am getting ready to leave, but am waiting for husband to arrive home. We will be on the road soon after.
I saw clients today…
each one reminding me that I am not alone in my struggles…
nor in my responses to those struggles.

I am grateful for the opportunity to continue to re-evaluate my parenting and relationship with this child. I do feel that much will be excavated on both sides. I think that my high school self was trying to be so perfect, that it's hard for her to understand breaking the rules- intentional defiance.

Husband is home.
We are off again.

I wrote a brief email last night to the parents. Explaining that I had come to understand that my kids feel as if family is disposable because that is how I've taught them by example. I pick and choose, and bitch when there's a family function…no wonder they act the same way towards our family.

I like the image of the wheel- an intact circle. Thanks.
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment