Thursday, October 23, 2014

headache today

Clare,
Good morning.

My assignment for today is to call out 5 gratitudes. I think I will spend my day noting gratitudes. Seeing the good in situations.

I have a wicked headache…
because I drank wine last night.
We went to a breast cancer awareness dinner last evening…
husband spoke about the need for mammography…
he asked permission to speak of our journey this past year…
I encouraged him to tell our story…
but he didn't.
He kept it clinical.
He doesn't like to talk about personal things in a public space…
even if it would have delivered a strong message…
this happens to anyone!

My friend, co-songwriter, was there last evening as well.
I sang The Rose and Wind Beneath My Wings with her as people were eating dinner. It felt really good to sing again. Music is definitely something I am grateful for.

You're right about the boobs…
get them.
If I don't like them I can have them removed.
A friend has bilateral mastectomy 2 years ago…
she is on her second set of implants because she didn't like the first.
I thought she was being too "picky", but after reading your thoughts I guess she is simply demanding the best solution to the situation.
Thanks.

Love and Light,
Maggie

you are beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment