Wednesday, October 29, 2014

heart vacation

What's at the center of the onion?  The Light. Maybe. The core self, the true you, no archetypes or masks, just playful love.

So, how will you take a heart vacation?  Or how will you get a heart rest?  What would restore and refresh your heart?

I like these questions.

I had an I miss you/I miss you more conversation with my grandson this evening.  That filled my heart with joy.

If you need a transfusion of love, let me know.  I'll smile on your beautiful, wise and generous soul!

I took the baby outside yesterday, and she noticed a lady bug walking on my shirt.  So we held her finger very still so the little beetle could walk on the baby's finger. It is so uplifting and so cool to see the world through the baby's eyes. Then we let the lady bug fly away home and a monarch butterfly flew right into my heart.  It rested on my chest for a second, then flew away.

My first thought was "Transformation."

Then I was surrounded by a feeling of grief. I had a strong sense of the loneliness of being the first or the last of a kind.  This is the only monarch I have seen this year.  I was wondering if it would be able to find its people for the migration to Mexico.  It all seemed so sad and lonely...to be the only one left.

Then I thought about being the first of our kind, of not being recognized or understood.

It's too bad I don't spend more time outside. There is inspiration everywhere...

I love you...

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment