Saturday, October 18, 2014

I'm back

Clare,
I am home, but exhausted. I had a wonderful time working the conference, but I worked 38 hours in the past 3 days and I'm tired.

I saw some old friends- they were incredibly supportive and loving. My favorite professor, a woman over the age of 80, asked me how I am doing. When I told her that the Tamoxifen makes me feel old she grabbed my face in her hand, pulled it close, inspected me face and announced, "You aren't old until you've got chin hairs. You're not old." I laughed long and hard.

The duality is tough to understand, but I believe that you must know dark to know light. You must know good to understand evil. The earthquake isn't bad- it relieves stress within the earth's layers- maintaining homeostasis.

I am not going to do a lot of thinking tonight. I'm going to drink some wine and sleep in my own bed.
I will check in tomorrow. I missed you.
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment