Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Me, too!

So last night, after I wrote my last post, I was feeling very emotional.  I was thinking about the things I don't do, I can't do.  I was thinking about people who get to travel, and I said,"Me, too!I want to travel."  And "Me, too!  I want to buy new shoes sometimes."  And "Me, too!  I want to go to the dentist."  And...you get the idea of the tirade. 

Then I stopped...

"Me, too!!!!" I was suddenly looking at the other side of "Me, too!"  In addition to "It happened to me, too - you are not alone."  There is "Me, too, I get to share in the joy and healing, the relaxation of not having to worry about the details of life all of the time.  The joy of being able to sleep because we are safe...physically, financially, emotionally. Me. too!"

It seemed profound at the moment!

Love and hugs too, from me...

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment