Saturday, October 18, 2014

chin hairs

I have chin hairs.  I hate it, but I do.

I'm old!!!!!

We had a contradance at meetinghouse this evening. I had the baby, but we got to dance a few. She loved it. Unfortunately, she wanted to dance independently - not in my arms or holding my hand - in the middle of the rest of the dancers. We had a toddler moment, or two.

Made lots of bread, and talked it through, because the baby was there, watching.  It seemed poetic - like lessons for life.  You need warm water and something sweet, some salt and yeast.  Start stirring. Soon you can handle it...and work it...

Seemed profound in a toddler sort of way!

Yeah, I'm exhausted!

Love and hugs,

(Next week at this time, we'll be together...and as S#3 says, if the party's too much, we'll just retreat to the hotel and hang out together!)

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment