Wednesday, October 29, 2014

never-ending

Clare,

I think the onion metaphor is a good one, layers of trauma peeled off. But what's at the center?
I had a session with my Reiki healer last night and had some interesting insights.
She was working around my heart chakra and I asked her what it looked like now…
if you recall, a year ago it was a corridor of slamming doors that locked as she approached…
last evening she told me the doors had turned into windows…
at the end of the corridor was an arched, stained glass window- a floral bouquet type pattern…
there was Light streaming through the stained glass.
I love that image.

She also told me that my heart was tired…
it needs some time and peace to recover from this past year.
I agree with that.
It has been a hell of a year.

My big dog has torn her cruciate ligament…
tomorrow I tai eher to the surgeon…
next week she will most likely have surgical repair.
Sometimes this stuff is never-ending.

Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment