Monday, October 27, 2014

Moving forward

Clare,

It was so good to spend time with you, playing. It was great to laugh and sing with our family.

I've been challenged to leave behind all that is not serving me…
everything that is not supporting my "forward walking"…
I am so ready to do that…
but how?
When I say that I am leaving behind all of the anger and frustration I believe that I've done that…
but, when one of our family acts unkindly towards me…
I pick the scab off and lick the wounds.
I've got to let it heal.

When I practiced medicine we would debride a wound…
cut off all the tissue that wasn't healthy and leave a bed of healthy tissue…
then pack that with clean bandages…
each day we would pull out those bandages and with them the unhealthy tissue that formed through that time. It was brutal, but the only way to heal deep wounds.

Have I pulled enough dead weight out of my brain to allow the wounds to heal over?
I think I have.
I hope that I have.
I want will to be done with this chapter of my life.
I want will to move onto where I retain the lessons and forgive the pain.
(I once read that when you make a statement with want it remains a want to the universe, It is more powerful to will something, it brings about more results.)

I am moving forward.
I am so glad that you are with me.
It was so good to see you.
Love and Light,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment