Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What a difference a year makes...

Then the first weekend of June it is...
I am looking forward to a quiet weekend with you and your family if they are around.

My youngest had his first baseball game tonight...
he stole home base...
head first...
he likes to make an impression.

I am mindfully and patiently waiting for the right opportunity to open up for me.
I don't want to get sucked into a position that isn't beneficial to me...
I want to do something meaningful.

I ordered my mulch pile today...
it's an annual ritual...
a huge pile that gets spread across my gardens.
I generally get it for Mothers Day.
I love to mulch my gardens...
and all of the other activities involved...
weeding, edging, transplanting...
it will be a good week.
I had to cover my vegetables last evening...we had a frost...
the safe planting date is 5/16, but I put the plants into the beds last week...
so much for patience.

I spoke with Mom on Saturday...
it was nice to hear from her.
She mentioned that B#2 is in my geographic vicinity...
I doubt that I will be on his calling list.
But I set boundaries for my own preservation and so it is good to maintain those.

I have been trying to remember how emotionally charged I felt last year at this time.
I can remember the emotions...but cannot revisit the emotional roller coaster.
What a difference a year makes.
I think that all of those experiences were so necessary and are ultimately beneficial...
it just sucked having to walk through them.
Even though it was difficult...
I definitely felt alive during the process...
which was a great improvement over the grey-fog that I felt prior to all of that and the counseling.
Anything is better than living in a grey colored world surrounded by persistent negativity....
depression sucks...

That's all that I can write tonight...
Love and Light,
Maggie





No comments:

Post a Comment