Wednesday, May 8, 2013

quiet mode

I think that you'll be much more comfortable in the cast. At least that's been my experience.
I am glad that you were able to get by without surgery and that things are healing up.
I took a yoga class today.
It was with a spirit-filled woman who had such a gentle way about her.
She spent over an hour opening us up with poses...
so many yoga classes are about core strength  and flexibility...there are goals attached...
but she just concentrated on opening our hearts and centering the mind.
It was very peaceful and made me quite refreshed.
I spent the rest of the day writing my research which is fascinating, but confusing.

I am enjoying my new-found sense of rest and relaxation...
but feel guilty underneath the surface as I feel as if I should be productive.
I continue to look at job postings and do internet searches...but nothing has come of it yet.
I think that I will just continue to search in a non-pressured way...waiting for the opportunity that really resonates with me.
I hope that I have the patience to do that successfully.

I am in quiet mode...
and I like it very much.

I will check in again tomorrow...
sending you healing Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment