Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Spring days...exhausting.

Cry if you feel like it.

I have been emotional lately...
but feel as if I should "buck up"...
I guess I feel as if everything should be great now...
no classes, no assignments, more freedom, many possibilities...
but I feel as if I am floating above life...
doing mindless work to pass time until I step into my new role...
not knowing what that role will be...

Sister#3 has talked about "zero energy balance" treatments that she has received, is it the same idea?
I have been fascinated with Reiki for a while, and would love to learn the art, I ask people if they know a master who teaches when I hear them speak about it. So far I have not gotten a legitimate referral.
Some day, when the right teacher is available, I will find them.

I spent my day walking, mulching, and then at my youngest's baseball game. He is playing for 2 teams so he has a game almost nightly. I love being outside and just relaxing, but it is a lot of running around.
Tomorrow I am meeting with my research advisor...I need to get direction about my study. I feel as if the results are worth reporting, no one has described this association before, but she just keeps avoiding the question. If I don't get satisfaction tomorrow I may ask someone else to look over my research. I have been working on this brainstorm/idea for almost a year and I feel as if it is time to "birth" this project.

I haven't been able to reach deeply inward recently...
I think it is a reprieve, but at the same time it feels stagnant.
I will take your advice and seek patience.

Love and Light,
Maggie



No comments:

Post a Comment