Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I need a break

I am so sorry to hear about your wrist injury,
but am glad that you were so well attended to after the accident...

I am not attending our quarterly spring gathering this coming weekend because I've got nothing left to give at this moment...
I have become synonymous with child care and kids' activities in my meeting and the expectation was that I would cover the required hours in the children's program for our meeting...whenever a childcare issues arises they look to me and/or daughter #2 to step up...and we both need a break.
So I am taking an evasive escape route, and not attending. I need a break.

I just had a wonderful conversation with my wise friend...she advises patience and remaining open until the right job opportunity comes to me. She has an incredible gift for saying, out loud, what my heart is telling me. She says that things are aligning so that the correct opportunity will present itself to me. I have been job searching, and submitted several CV's...but I will continue to be observant and open to and discerning of the possibilities.

So my dreams have been chaotic...crazy office settings...walking dead eating flesh, but I didn't run...strange cars in my driveway...no repeats that I remember, just a jumble of images.

More tomorrow,
Love and Light and wishes for healing,
Maggie






No comments:

Post a Comment