Monday, May 13, 2013

time to regroup

Mothers' Day was fun.
Of course it was all about me this year...
which is slightly uncomfortable but I made the most of it.
It was so nice to have all 4 of the kids come to graduation.
Of course there were temper tantrums and power struggles...we never seem to fully outgrow those...
but there was a strong sense of love and belonging...and accepting our idiosyncrasies and uniqueness.

I came home, crashed, and spent time looking for a job.
I found one to apply for...sent my letter and CV this morning.
If I search for a job each day...or even every other day...I should find my next step.
This one was as a director of a medical clinic in a small, impoverished city nearby...
it would definitely allow me to use my skills and advocate for a very vulnerable group of people...
but for now I just wait to hear.

I wanted to tell you that the hooding ceremony on Saturday was deja vu for me.
I had dreamt parts of the day...
a while ago...
particularly this one usher in very colorful regalia.
It's comforting to know that you are where you are supposed to be...
it was foretold in a dream.

So, now it is time for me to get my life together...
clean my house...
read...
exercise...
sing...
catch up with old friends...
and not lose the ones that I've made along these past 3 years.

So, are you up for a visit?
I am thinking the first weekend of June...6/1 and 6/2.
Does that work for you?
If not we will find one that does.

Love and Light,
Maggie




No comments:

Post a Comment