Monday, May 20, 2013

forward progress

So, I woke up this morning feeling like shit...too much gardening this weekend.
I did some work inside and then went to the grocery...
somehow slipped a pint of Ben and Jerry's into the cart and proceeded to eat it before anyone got home from school...talk about pathetic!

Oh well, I will do better tomorrow...
maybe after I stop all of this ridiculous PMS-ing I will stop the ridiculous binge eating.

So what did I learn today?
I am just enjoying time without a schedule.
I am enjoying yoga in the morning, and gardening for as long as my body is able, and reading on the couch when I am too tired to move.
I think I'm going to try to do vegan again...just to break the habits I have created.

So I have been wondering what stories you have about Dad's young adult life. I don't know a lot, he quit school and joined the army, got shot in Korea...I was wondering if you could make it more of a narrative. I have actually considered asking Mom to write some of the stories down...but am resisting that urge....not sure why I'm resisting, but I am.

I feel as if I need to make forward progress again...not just recoup and rest, which is what it feels as if I am doing recently...I am working on other things...like meaningful employment...but I want to continue to progress on this personal journey.

Love and Light to you and yours,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment