Sunday, May 19, 2013

Physically spent

I will bring along the book...
you can decide if it works for you or not.
It has changed my perceptions...but because it has been several years since I did the whole book I had forgotten a lot of it. Perhaps this time through will deepen my understanding.

I don't have a lot to add today.
I went to Meeting...
returned home...
applied for a job...this one is with a domestic violence agency.
walked and mulched gardens.

So far I have applied to be a full time professor, an assistant director of a university social work program, a legislative analyst, a director of a community health center for the indigent and a policy analyst for DV...everything interests me.
Like I said before...I am searching job boards and applying to those that really catch my interest.
I am trusting that the right position will find me...I just have to stay open to it.

I am physically spent so there is not much left mentally either.
I am looking forward to my visit there.
I am wondering what I can do to ease some of your burdens.
I will help you to do whatever needs to be done that you can't do with your arm in a cast.

Love and Light,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment