Saturday, June 23, 2012

Quick post

I didn't think there was anything TMI in this discussion...

I love that ugly is flying with great wings and hopefully joy...Maybe we can call them Wynn Faduly.
I love that the frozen child-like form is free and a fairy.

When I was little, I used to have incredible daydreams...
I remember beginning to have them at the Gap...very early memories.
I dreamed that I was escaping on a horse and there was always a baby...I imagined that a horse and a baby would allow me to be free...
Funny how I have 4 of each now...a little insurance never hurts.
I also daydreamed of flying...I would run as fast as my legs would carry me and then just magically lift off...I remember it felt so real...it was my secret that I could fly.
Now I see that those daydreams may have been dissociation...leaving the body for periods of time to escape pain...I don't care what it is called I loved those daydreams.

I was telling my wise friend about the chicken slaughter race...
the contest to see who's ran the furthest decapitated...
she laughed heartily and said, "what a great allegory for your family, running through life without your heads attached."

Sorry I have a houseful of visitors...I can't concentrate...
I love you,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment