Thursday, June 21, 2012

Back to Turtles!

I wanted to add something else I have been working on - some insight about the Skeleton Woman.  Some of the bones I am dragging are ancestral.  We took them on when we were born Delana.  I think part of our agreement is to give them up, let them go - figure out how to release ourselves.  I tried some of the bones on for size, and they did not fit.  So I have been trying to let them go.  The problem I have found is that carrying their weight has disfigured me.

Have you ever seen the terrible photo of the turtle who got caught inside the plastic rings that hold six packs together?  Being bound in the Delana web of pain and sorrow, dragging the bones along behind me has done this to my spirit.  I have unleashed some of the strands.  Maybe that was why there was room for Faduly to rejoin who we are...

And I am back to turtles...........

No comments:

Post a Comment