Saturday, June 23, 2012

CommaCommaCommaChameleon

Just for fun, I tried to identify the Faduly Wynn Wings...wyngs?...and they seem to be a Comma Butterfly.  Very odd coincidence for a writer to have punctuation marks on her wings.  How close is irony to coincidence?  Sometimes it seems like the universe is pulling our leg!

Horses are freedom and fleeing.  And I have heard that dreams of flying are classic escape fantasies of abused children.  Want to know how I flew?  I would start taking longer and longer steps, adding a bit of bounce to each one until each step sent me soaring.  I saw this displayed in the film Hidden Tiger Crouching Dragon, and started crying.  I suddenly knew I wasn't alone!  There are others like me.

And I could astral project.  When we lived in F-burg, I could relax and escape my body and I would bounce around on the ceiling.  It's nice to get out once in awhile!

The TMI comment was supposed to be funny.  Got lost in over-explanation, I guess.

You asked why we hurt each other.  Because we have been hurt and we want to lash out to release the pain, or to no longer be the low man on the totem pole.  I just read about the Penn State/Sandusky child abuse trial.  The article said that child abusers are imprisoned separately because of the violence that occurs from the other prisoners.  I was quiet for a moment, and then it hit me.  Most of the people in prison were probably abused as children, and want to strike out and hurt an abuser.  So, we damage children, then punish them to feed the system.

We hurt each other because our own pain is so real, that it outweighs everything else.  Only my pain is real.  In trying to conquer, I lash out and have no idea I am causing pain, because only my pain is real.  And only my pain makes me real.  What else is there, besides pain?

We are so screwed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment