Sunday, July 12, 2015

what can you say?

Clare,

The concert and tailgate were a lot of fun. My daughter's boyfriend's family loves to arrange parties and outings…all we do is show up.
We went with them 2 years ago to a Kenny Chesney concert…
it was also a lot of fun…
a few of my old friends are mutual friends with them and I enjoy catching up with them.
I do like his song, Don't Blink.

60 years is a lot to think back over…
what is your greatest lesson?
What can you say with certainty after 60 years?
It is a wonderful milestone…
but enjoy your 59th year while you're in it.

So, I've applied for multiple jobs, and have had no responses…
what is wrong with me?
The problem is that I am enjoying having the time off with my kids…
I may never want to go back to work.

Monday…another week.
I've got to take my oldest to apartment hunt this week.
I've got to try to keep the peace between my son and b#4.
I've got a dental appointment.
I've got to start moving my younger daughter out of her apartment.
And, most importantly, I've got to find time to play.
I hope you do too.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment