Sunday, July 5, 2015

clarity

Good Morning Maggie!

I just listened to the JT song you mentioned. I have to admit I got lost in memories of my college sweetheart.  Our song was a JT song.  We  are still friends, and I don't have romantic thoughts about him, so the memories surprised me.  I didn't know that was still there!

I'm glad you and your husband had such a good evening.

I read your post last night and thought about it a lot.  If you are feeling this leading, pay attention to it. The universe has sneaky ways of delivering angels into our lives.  This is mutual...we become Light for each other.

My advice is to ask for a clearness committee. Listen to your husband. And ask the young man you would like to add to your family.  Make sure he knows he's stepping into a potentially difficult situation.  Who has the stronger personality?  Your youngest or this young man?

I know people who have done this, and the "rescued" child is simply part of the family now. 

I do support you...thoughts of our past life reading with your healer came to me.  There is a part of you who knows how to rescue lost boys.

I just had a very strange thought, so please take it as such...what if you stepped out of mother-role, and observed your sons.  What would your inner rescuer do for them?


I wanted to share some strange middle of the night thoughts, before I get on with my day - which promises to be beautiful!!!

I have wanted to get chickens for a while.  I like them, and a son gave me a book of chicken coop plans for Christmas, asked me to choose one and said he would build it for me.  We had chickens when the kids were young, and it was so relaxing and entertaining to watch them, to care for them.  And I got spoiled by having fresh eggs.  Those pale, runny things we get from the store are not really eggs.

Eggs are suddenly very expensive, because there is a disease killing many, many chickens in the midwest, the heart of industrial agriculture!!  I suddenly wondered if the chickens were saying "f*** this" to their slavery and checking off the planet.

This, of course, led me back to my recent concern with monoculture.  Looking at the big picture, there seems to be a movement toward creating an enslaved planet, removing all but just a few "useful" species that can support the elite.

We are reduced to corn, wheat and soy - none of which need pollinators. Corn and wheat are wind pollinated.  Soy self pollinates. So killing off the pollinators is no big deal.  The bees are dying quickly, as are so many other insects.  The butterflies are pretty much gone in my region.  The lightning bugs too - they're are almost gone.  We are being reduced to salmon, chicken, pigs, cows and humans. I think the other species may choose to go, to escape.  But not us. I think we will suffer.

Except that I read that the aborigines of Australia decided to stop having children.  They have consciously chosen to leave what is happening to this enslaved planet...this planet where we continue to clear cut vegetation, to poison the water, to produce our foods and medicines in a lab.

This relates back to my wondering how we can wild again.  I guess this is what I'm circling and poking at in my mind...

I have been reading one of the books you sent me - Untie the Strong Woman by Clarissa Pinkola Estes.

And of course, this morning I read some passages that spoke to my midnight musings.

"I'd like to offer you a small psychological window thereby, keeping in mind for you that ever so oddly, and egregiously,the same ways to eradicate Holy Mother from a people, are also the same strategies to abuse a child; that is: to strip them of the interior concept of the sacred Mother and replace it instead with the concept of "monsters everywhere" and "peace at any price."

And a few paragraphs later...

"One can heal by literally making a list of all the freedoms denied, then working backward, taking back all the freedoms thwarted, especially those that bring goodness to the self and the world back into one's consciousness, re-setting all action and thought in the holy center, including the right to act, move, create, be, thrive fully..."

Where do we begin to make this list?  Personally? Nationally? Culturally? The abuse is inflicted from so many levels, and on all of Creation...

So, that's where I am today!

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment