Thursday, July 9, 2015

quick check in

Clare,

I didn't realize you were traveling across the country again this year. Good for you.

I don't think I'm going to get to AZ this summer…
too many expenses…
too many activities…
too much life…

I won't complain…
but I really want to get away by myself for a while.

I am in a down time right now…
I am tired and need a little catch up sleep…
But, life is really full right now and I don't want to miss anything.

I saw my reiki healer yesterday…
she stretched my brain…
she has the best descriptions for what she's doing to me.
She wants me to do a shamanism class with her.
I think it would be fascinating to do that…
not sure when it will begin though.

Not much to talk about tonight…
too many distractions here.
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment