Thursday, July 2, 2015

Celebrate

I remember 27 years ago. We were almost all together.  And Mom made us wear red shirts with our names in white.  And you were surprised because I bought a black dress to wear to your wedding. I was just setting the style. I think almost everyone wore a black dress to S#4's second wedding.

We got the best photo, one of my all-time favorites, of my three sons at your wedding.  I labelled that photo, The Swedish Mafia.  The name stuck. In fact it is still used today.

I remember you were so nervous before the wedding that you lost weight and the dress was a touch slipping off your shoulders...

I remember you involved the whole family. I always liked that.

I hope you enjoy James tonight. He has always been a favorite. And I do remember that concert...back in the 70s, when even James was young!

I don't think I have seen him since.

I was jerked awake from a sound sleep in the middle of the night by a deer chuffing outside my bedroom window. Then  my youngest hit a deer on her way home. The deer ran away and the car sustained minimal damage.

I looked up the symbolism of deer and read that I/we need to watch for new perceptions. trust instincts, trust self.

I do not have the baby tonight, and so now that it is almost dark,  I am going to go outside and look west.  I want to see the conjunction of Venus and Jupiter during the full moon.  I am a Taurus, ruled by Venus, and my rising sign is Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter.  It seems like this conjunction should be big for me.  But I don't know who to ask.

So I'll just assumed that I am a favored daughter of the universe, and that miracles happen!!

Happy Anniversary. Love and hugs to Brother-in-law.

And to you to, from Clare




No comments:

Post a Comment