Friday, July 3, 2015

coincidence - god's way or remaining anonymous


Hi Sister,

S#3 and her troop were supposed to come tomorrow and spend the weekend with us. But her car has a problem, and the part needed to fix it has not come in yet...so they are staying home.  I was disappointed when we talked, but then found I was really sad after we hung up. But, better safe than sorry, I suppose.

Oh well, there's always a reason...I did go out to see the conjunction last night.  It was so cool to know I was looking at planets.  They were so - present.

I found myself thinking about the deer outside my window.  How did it know to be there, to communicate with me?  Is animal sentience more closely related to Spirit?

Then I thought about how people just say the right thing at the right time.  People have said things nearme, never knowing that their words were meant for me.  I suddenly understood the playful creativity of Spirit.

Then I got an image of a flexible fishing net surrounding the Earth.  It was very fluid.  But it connects us all.  There was a beautiful sense of interconnectedness, or belonging, of Cosmic joy...

Baby sleeping in my arms...I'll be back tomorrow.

With love and hugs,

Clare






No comments:

Post a Comment