Friday, July 10, 2015

TGIF

Clare,

I'm so glad that you are traveling again…
even if you have to take work along with you.

I am freelancing for my previous employer…
trying to complete a project that was half finished when I quit.
I tried to do some work this week…
but only got a good hour's worth of work accomplished.

My house is very busy right now…
B#4 and his crew are here daily…
my older son and 2 friends are staying here to work…
my youngest started a fast food job this week plus football conditioning keeps us running…
my oldest is helping me to regain strength and drop a few pounds.

Today we swam for 35 minutes…
cycled for 60 min…
I came home to my son and B#4 arguing quite loudly…
B#4 fired my son because of disrespectful behavior…
which is acceptable…
but they were both calling each other names…
and a lot of cursing...
totally unacceptable.
I had to calm each down and keep them separated for a while.
They're still not comfortable…
but at least they're not cursing each other out.
B#4 brought his younger son along today…
it was good to see him…
he talked to my son and shared that he had many arguments like this with his dad and not to take it to heart…
I remembered our Dad calling names and trying to demean us when he was frustrated…
it wasn't a good memory to recall.
Thank goodness it's a weekend.

I am exhausted from my workouts…
tomorrow I will be out all day…
we are going to a Kenny Chesney concert and it is an all day (and night) affair.
I'll catch up with you on Sunday.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment