Sunday, July 1, 2012

Soaking up the energy

So what did Mom say when you told her about the man going to the store? Did she do anything to report it?

I have read that before prey animals are caught, they freeze and are able to leave their body so that their death is not painful. It's a type of dissociation. I think that's what we are describing here. After I told you about my daydreams I wondered if any of them could have occurred during abuse...I can't put it together in my mind, but perhaps.

Trees are very symbolic to you...what did all of that growth feel like to you? And it sounds like it was in the kitchen...the heart of the home. And they are all in leaf...fully alive, not readying themselves for winter. I love that they were growing out of your chakras...your energy is alive. But they are deciduous, and will eventually cycle into dormancy.

My oldest daughter returned yesterday. She is full of life's energy. It is good to have her home for awhile. My second daughter has her last performance today and has been filled with creative energy and vitality. My sons are bursting with testosterone driven energy...playing baseball, challenging everything, boisterous, very amusing to watch. So I have a house full of life's energy. I think I will soak it up.

I love you,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment