Wednesday, May 4, 2016

You are sneaky!

Hi Maggie,

Happy Grandma's birthday!  I have been kind of thinking about her today.  When I had the intergenerational pronoia moment, I actually felt like each gramma was holding one of my hands.

 The whole idea of a web feels more real, more palpable when I realize my kids are in me as much as I am in them.

I went to a workshop with an herbalist named Ryan Drum years ago.  He was talking about our grandmother's health affecting us. When Mom was in utero, her eggs were forming, and so we were all in Grammy.  The potential of her womb is miraculous.  It only works with daughters.  But my little buddy was once an egg in her mama in me. Sounds like a children's song!

You are aware of people, and kind and very generous.  It is a family pattern to not feel we are worth it.  I like the way you set yourself up...you are, in effect, taking care of yourself.  Rather than outwardly  tending to you, you take a yoga class which open the door to deeper self-care.

You trick yourself into it!  Sneaky, but effective!

I think we are frightened into protecting and isolating ourselves with ego...

I connected with all five of my kids today. It felt right.  S#5 was talking about preparations she is making to have surgery, then recover.  This is when it seems like we should all be closer...so we can help each other.  Like when you had your surgery...I felt the distance. I felt helpless.

The only way for me to have it is to create it...by encouraging my kids to be close...

Have you had a song niggling into your mind yet?

Love and hugs from Clare





No comments:

Post a Comment