Monday, May 9, 2016

then more

And apparently there were surprises heaped on surprises.

Apparently, I was holding up my own party while I was at the grocery store trying to decide what to make when my kids came for dinner.

Apparently I am oblivious or naive, and I believe anything anyone tells me.

And apparently S#3 is a great liar.

Apparently text messages were flying while I was shopping, S#3 was rolling her eyes at me behind my back, as she was being told to just tell me No! - no shopping, I didn't need to pick up anything.

This pushed all my buttons.  It was very hard to feel worthy of this. But I quashed that down and stayed mellow and accepted the love.

Thank you so much.

I know you were part of it.

The biggest laugh definitely came from the shoes - gold sequined sneakers -which I will not be able to fall off of!  I appreciate your sense of humor and intend to wear them, publicly, a lot.

I'll be back tomorrow, back to details of a dream I had, and what I think it might mean...but, tomorrow. Today - I'll bask in my memory for one more day.

Love and hugs and even more love...and another hug.

Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment