Thursday, May 19, 2016

yes, please

Hey Maggie,

Actually I was going to ask you to send me some reiki.  When I fell off my shoes, I landed on the wrist I broke and it still hurts sometimes.  If you could target there I would really appreciate it (left wrist). Otherwise, please send me whatever I need, whatever is appropriate, and please let me know what you notice.

Did you ever get a song from me?

S#5 had her surgery today. We have been playing Scrabble at a distance, and she is doing well. I Skyped with Mom today. Dad deigned to come talk to us. Usually he ignores us.  It was weird. I didn't feel like I knew him...Kind of a family day, I guess.

I spent a few hours mowing, and have hours to go. And I need to get the gardens in.  It is so hard to keep up with a toddler in the house! As I was mowing, I was doing my usual tallying of useful, edible, medicinal plants I was beheading in the name of conforming and keeping the neighbors happy.

I  like the exercise, the freedom to walk and think, but I do get pissy about monocultures and conformity.

I need a shower.  I'll be back, maybe tomorrow.

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment