Saturday, May 21, 2016

oak tree

Clare,

I wonder what we were celebrating? What was your impression?

I am sending healing energy your way. I have been attuned to do this and given certain symbols that allow it to travel a distance.

I feel like I am playing with it. I don't feel as if I possess the energy yet, but those I worked on commented on the energy I was sending them. I now have to practice…
and trust.

So, during the class we were talking about past lives…
2 of the women sense they were sisters previously and I was their mother.
I jokingly complained that I always have to be the serious, responsible one…my reiki healer told me I had some fun lives before…
when asked for details she told me of a 200 year "lifetime" as a sacred oak tree about 50 miles east of Stonehedge where witches danced and others worshipped. She told me is was about 1485 and that it was a delightful lifetime. If you are a tree you can apparently leave the structure for another life before the tree is dead…
and apparently another soul can take your place.
Perhaps I should visit that area and see what it feels like to me.
The 2 ladies told me they probably had danced around my trunk during that time…
I would not doubt it…
we are connected.
I love having universal sisters near by…
and biological sisters in my life too.

So, now that you've had time to process your surprise birthday party…
what are your impressions?
I'm curious to hear your insights.

I had an interesting conversation with my young man last night. His father is texting with him…
he's confused…
and hurt…
he kept coming back to one text in particular in which his father said, "maybe I can still have K." referring to his younger brother.
It seems to me that his father is once again acting preferentially towards the younger brother…
hurting the older.
We talked about finding a neutral space to meet with his father…
trying to reassure both of them that each matters to the other.
Why do I feel as if I am the therapist in all of this once again.
Interestingly, I am reading a book about attachment and parenting in children with trauma…
it is specifically about a little girl who was abused and neglected by her parents and then failed in multiple foster homes. It is really informative for the course I'm taking…
but even more informative for the young men…
it's given me clearer insight into some of their actions and reactions.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment