Sunday, May 15, 2016

It's gotta flow

Hey Maggie,

Sometimes when the really weird things happen, it is a test or it is a lesson. I'm not sure which your visit to the hypnotist was, but I think it was a test.  Would you fall for that negativity, or would you know that you are not what she was seeing? It also makes me think of The Four Agreements. One of the agreements is that when someone is very negative, it is more about them than about you.

I am curious about how your husband found this practitioner. Did he have a session? What was his impression...

I am grateful to your reiki healer!

Your last observation, that you expect your husband to make up for the sins of our family reminds me of something S#3 said once. She said once, years ago, that she thought you were making breakthroughs, remembering things, because your husband and you had created a safe place.  He is definitely part of the healing, but I imagine you are giving him insight and pathways into healing the wounds from his own family.

It works like that.

I appreciate your insights about my dream. I realize that you see me as being stronger than I see myself.  That amazes me, but it also helps me to see myself differently.

When you talked about my working with the perpetrator, I found I was more concerned about helping my grandson.

I have been having harsh dreams, pretty much since the dream about the baby in the big male hands, when I woke myself up with my psychic screams.  I had another dream of a young boy who had been sexually victimized. I picked him up, and I was holding him, and I was absolutely emotional. I was telling him we had to go get counseling. We had to face this and talk about it and get healing now. I told him that if we didn't that when he grew up he would hurt children, and the cycle would never stop.  I have been waking up very emotional and very emotionally lately.

I spent the weekend at a Quaker gathering.  I feel like I am changing within the body.  Next spring it will be 30 years since I began attending meeting.  I was looking at some of these people, who I have known for 30 years. I see kids from my youth group with babies. I felt like we are an aging group, with not many younger families coming in. But then, before breakfast, when we were in a very large circle singing Morning Has Broken (some Friends know all three verses!) I saw my grandson with a group of three or four boys, all in the 5 - 7 range, and I felt hope...

I have the strongest sense that we are evolving as a group. Are we going to be flexible enough to weather the changes, or will we die back, trying to keep things the way they have always been...at least as long as we remember???

I facilitated a discussion for Nominations/Identifying Gifts. I am fascinated by the idea of identifying gifts. One Friend said that in their meeting, they ask others what their gift is.  Okay...interesting. But not the same as having someone look at you and see something you have not yet identified.  Part of the discussion focused on the fluidity of committees as well as considering whether we need each slot filled.  It was thought provoking...

We also had an Experiment with Light session. The Friend who was going to elder got sick, so I said I would do it. I have trained as an elder, and I served as an elder for a Young Friend.  This was the first time I have ever held a group.   In the middle of the session, I got a message.  When you hold someone in the Light, the Light has to flow.

Makes sense. It fits with thoughts of healing and thoughts of evolution...

I'll write more as I process.

Missing you...Love and hugs from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment