Tuesday, May 10, 2016

gratitude

Clare,

I'm glad that you allowed us to celebrate you.

I'm glad that you accept the love this was/is offered.

I hope that you know how incredibly special you are.

You mean a lot to me,,,
and to our family…
hold on to that.

The shoes can be enlarged…
I will take care of it.

I have to tell you an interesting opening I had. LAst week I was going through all of the usual sabotage aspects for the trip. I'm getting sick. It's too much driving. What about the dogs? My youngest will be home alone. My young man gets car sick…
you name it…
I was trying to convince myself that the drive was too much for a party. I was channeling my inner Papa Delana. Friday evening, S#3 texted S#5 and I that you sobbed when your son appeared.
My reaction was  irrational, but, I was pissed off…
how dare she ask for financial assistance and then not allow us to see the surprise!
What an immature, Delana-like, nobody appreciates me response. I am embarrassed to admit this stuff.
Of course you should have maximal time with him- it was such a short visit.
But, sister #3 likes the spotlight...
The point of the disclosure is that no matter how mature I become there is always a little girl hoping for someone to notice and appreciate my stuff. Thank you for acknowledging the gift- I am glad you like the shoes and loved the visit with your oldest son.
Maybe I will eventually grow up.

I am heading to work soon. I have to go figure out how to assert myself without being offensive. I feel as if I am on a tightrope at the office. I'm asking for guidance before I go into the space to help me choose my words and sending reiki to the space so it is open and healing.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment