Thursday, May 19, 2016

flow reiki your way...

Clare,
Beautiful dream imagery…
perhaps you are being offered both sides of the feminine.
I think it's interesting that you invited others to see the animals and no one could see it.
You are a visionary once again.

My young man is coming to live with us on June 2. We have everything in but one clearance so they have set the date. The official court date is June 13. They said we do not have to attend unless someone steps forward to contest it.  No one anticipates that happening.
June 2 is the last day of school for my young man, so he will come with no schedule or responsibilities. I hope that he quickly gets a job to fill some of his hours. Then we will find other things to fill his time.
I am really excited, but not naive, about his full time arrival.

I am taking a Reiki 2 class on Saturday. The lesson or skill to be learned is distance healing. Would you be willing to be my subject for distance healing? I need your permission to flow Reiki your way. Please?

I saw my plastic surgeon yesterday. He is going to revise the sides of my reconstruction to remove scar tissue that's causing pain and remove fat deposits from the margins. He can do it all under local anesthetic with sedation (hopefully) so recovery will be quick. Maybe they won't look quite so funky after.

Not much else going on here. A lot of mulching. We're planting some trees and transplanting some other plants around the yard. My body is getting stronger. That is a good thing.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment