Sunday, May 1, 2016

processed

Hi Maggie,

You said you were feeling a little pouty as a result of feeling used.  It doesn't seem pouty to me. It seems genuinely aware.  We have been so enculturated to be good, to say yes, to find a way to do whatever is asked of us.  Being aware of growing resentment strikes me as being very powerful and appropriate. You are learning to set boundaries.  I think you should be proud of yourself.

Yeah...don't talk about his mother's visit. Wait and see if he opens way. Then he'll be able to hear you and not be freaked out!!!

I saw a movie many, many years ago called Made In Heaven.  It fascinated me, and so I watched it many times.  A young man dies, he drowns while saving someone's life.  He goes to heaven, falls in love. Then when his beloved is incarnated, he reincarnates, trying to find her.

Today in the silence, I was remembering the movie, and the depiction of heaven.  People thought of something, and it happened. They had time to design, make art, garden, make music, converse, learn languages - to explore all forms of creativity.  They communicated at distance by projecting thoughts to each other.

And in the silence, I got the message that this is primal. The availability and use of all frequencies and energies. The communication devices we use now lasso specific frequencies and force them of serve us.  But because it is not full spectrum, it is causing blocks and imbalances.  I'm not sure exactly what this means, except maybe we don't need cell phones...The technology we are developing is coming from the yellow chakra, the need to enslave and control - everything.

It sort of goes on my middle of the night musings.  I was thinking about the effects of sugar, especially, and flour on my body.  I understood that it causes great imbalance. And the imbalance in my body is reflected in the imbalance on Earth...I think because of the reliance on processed foods.

There was a documentary called King Corn which showed that we live on just three foods...corn, wheat, and soy.  These grains are processed to look like lots of different foods, but basically we are eating only three crops.

When I had sheep, studying their feed rations was interesting.  What was the best combination to provide good nutrition, to really keep them optimally healthy? I lost it, got freaked out, when I found an old, old article written about the proper rations for slaves.  The recipe looked like one of my sheep feeds. Someone did the same thing back them, trying to find optimum nutrition at a cheap cost, for their human livestock. I started thinking about the ethics of owning animals. This continues to be a dilemma for me.

So I was thinking about food and processed foods and slavery...all in the middle of the night...and I started thinking that primal food is whole food.  I love the description - local, seasonal, organic. I think that may be primal!

Lost in thought...


Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment