Wednesday, May 18, 2016

yet another dream

Hi Maggie,

So I had another dream last night.

I dreamed I was in the farmhouse where my kids grew up. I was in the kitchen, looking out the huge picture window, gazing at the barn.  I saw a beautiful mountain lion walk along the front of the barn, carrying a dead deer.  It set the deer down by the barn and stood there. I was in awe of its beauty, and very curious about what it was doing.

There were a lot of people in my house, making a lot of noise. I was encouraging them to come and see. At first no one came, and then a few people looked, but no one could see it.

I stepped out on the back porch, it was one of those dream moments that felt real. I was wondering if the dark was becoming dangerous...

So, of course, I looked up mountain lion/cougar. Both animals represent the feminine. Mountain lion is power. Balance of body, mind, spirit. It brings a message to take charge of one's  life. It is aggressive, powerful, solitary feminine.

Deer is instinctual, gentleness, compassion and meekness.

Powerful female is devouring meek female. Maybe...

I asked my psychic neighbor what she thought. She said the mountain lion brought me an offering.  That shocked me.  I understood immediately, but never would have thought of that.

Maybe I am finding a stronger voice...


Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment