Tuesday, September 2, 2014

running dream

Hey Maggie,

I had an interesting dream last night.  I'm sharing it here in hopes that you have some insight to share.  You often catch things I miss.

I dreamed I was reading a book about Roman history.  I was reading about people who ran races.  And then I was talking to this man with long dark hair pulled back in a pony tail.

His name was Patronus.  I looked the word up and found it mean defender or protector.

I noted that he was the second person I had read about in the book, he smiled and agreed.  And then he hugged me.  We were leaning on each other, supporting each other. He were just there, no time, it just continued.  I felt very safe and protected.  A women with dark hair walked between us, and we separated, but then went back into the hug.

Then we were running, then I was running. I was running on a specific road near my house.  My feet were barely touching the ground.  I felt like I was soaring. It felt so good to move.

And I woke up - I think because of the alarm clock.

This is the first running dream I have had since before I broke my wrist. maybe it's time...

I wonder if you are in the desert yet.  Sending love...

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment