Saturday, September 20, 2014

Quick note

Clare,

Just having a busy weekend. I spent the day with my youngest, he had a double header baseball game at school. It was good to just enjoy watching him. We talked on the drive home. He seems more content this week. He has another double header tomorrow, but husband is taking him. I have Meeting and help an elderly Friend get back and forth. It will be good to have a day at home.

I had all 4 kids at dinner…everyone together…what a treat. They actually laughed and got along. It was our first family dinner in a very long time. I realize that those will be harder and harder to schedule, so for tonight I just enjoyed them all bantering back and forth.

I will check in tomorrow, right now I'm going to have a glass of wine with husband.
Lova and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment