Friday, September 5, 2014

broken bones

Hi Honey,

I think you should be on your way home.  I really want to hear about your experiences and how the boy is doing. And I know it will be hard to leave him behind at S#5's, so if you need me, call...or meet me here.

I have been doing some work on the violence course.  So far they have been reviewing a lot of what we have discussed here.  There was a video with an ER doc who deals with unnecessary violence every day.  I didn't know that there were so many suicides - twice as many as homicides.

We are certainly in pain. Many of us are in so much pain we can't stand to stay here and live...

I also read a UN paper - a declaration against violence against women.  Some of it was stirring, but mostly I feel like it is just words. I was happy to see that violence against women is being recognized on many levels, but I don't have much hope in the system fixing it...

We are having a bit of a drama here.  The baby stepped on a toy and slipped on a linoleum floor yesterday and broke the bottom of her tibia.  She and her mama are at the hospital now, waiting to see if the orthopedist can put her in a cast now, or if we will have to go back tomorrow and just have it wrapped for tonight.

I am remembering others who broke bones as babies.  I have a strong feeling that we have to stop feeding her sugar and flour.  I think her mama has joint problems because of this - this acidification of her body.  I have a friend with Celiac's disease and they found it because her bones were crumbling.  This modern wheat is just not healthy.

And so this is our life today...

I wait to hear about yours...

With love from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment