Tuesday, June 11, 2013

possibilities

I was in transition for over an hour and it sucked...
Daughter #2's delivery... it was not the course that I anticipated...but I survived it and in retrospect it was not so bad.
So life is transitioning...but, just like the midwife, there are people to help you...to get in your face...to guide you to the next step...but you have to push through all of the obstacles.
What about grad school?
You talked about applying last year, it would open new doors for you and spark your imagination...
look for possibilities, not excuses why it won't work.
Can you take on some other type of writing assignments?
Can you take on some other type of work temporarily?
What are the possibilities?

I wonder if your little dog is having that burst of energy that many terminal people have prior to the end...they have a type of hiatus from the pain and find some relief. It doesn't prolong the end...it just gives them a sense of who they are.

I am worried about son #1...he is using his charm to manipulate again.
He is a PIA when he doesn't get his way and then incredibly charming when he has the freedoms that he seeks. I hate being "played" and yet sometimes I don't see it until after-the-fact. He needs boundaries at this point, not someone who is fooled by his charming ways. I have to step back and evaluate circumstances before assenting to anything for the time being...I am not looking forward to having a "guard" mentality...but if I don't do it he will slip back into poor habits and choices.
Any advice?

All for now,
I have a chapter to read about teaching...
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment