Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Gratitude

2 crazy days here...everything is good...I just had stacked schedules.

I had a long talk with my wise friend today...she laughed heartily when I told her all that your friend told me. She told me the universe is conspiring and that I should pay attention.

I spent the evening with 3 families who are currently homeless.
They are warm and funny and incredibly optimistic. I really enjoyed talking with them and getting to know them. I didn't ask their circumstances, but was struck by how homelessness can effect anyone...
it makes me stop and think hard...and be grateful for the blessings that I have.

I will write more tomorrow...just wanted to check in today.
Have a good night.
Cast off tomorrow...congratulations!

Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment